Photo Share: Eastern Bluebirds feeding mealworms

Unknown Thursday, June 27, 2013

Stopping at the local hangout
Picking up dinner for the family
.
.
.

Hi Sarah,
This will be the last baby bluebird photo. Our monitoring is done for this batch so we don’t have a early fledgling:) They allowed me to sit and take their pictures. Please use or don’t use whatever you like. I just love to share what we are so blessed to see and catch on camera!
Holly




Fat and happy
Love 'em! Thank you so much for sharing.
I notice Bluebirds and Robins are pretty good at worm wrangling.

However when I watch my oriole, it seems he just doesn't have the knack to take more than one home at a time.
Sarah

If anyone else would like to share a photograph of nature send it to bloubird@gmail.com and I'll put it on the Friday Photo posts.   
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment