Photo share: Baby House Sparrow in the window

Unknown Thursday, July 5, 2012
Sarah, I thought you might like to share this photo on your blog. This baby sparrow was trying out her new perching skills on my window sill. Her parents were bringing up bugs and trying to get her away from the window. My cat was going crazy! 

She stayed there so long I thought she might be entranced by her reflection. So I opened the window (obviously she wasn't afraid of my cat's pretend pounces) and told her to shoo. Her parents directed her to a nearby bush and gave her a scolding. 

Thank you for your wonderful blog. I've learned so much. I hope the photo is good enough to share. ~ Jackie

The photo was great and so was your story! Thank you for sharing. This is exactly why I started blogging. Sarah
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment