Advanced Pole System: Best Bird Feeder Pole Attachments

Unknown Thursday, December 29, 2011
My boys got me a beautiful Wild Birds Unlimited Advanced Pole System! They had it all set up and ready for Christmas morning!! They told me all about the little “extras” I can add to my set up. I won’t be able to make it in to your store for a couple weeks. Can you explain a little more about what I can add to the Basic Set-up my very thoughtful boys gave me? ~ Grand Rapids, Michigan

We had lots of customers shopping for gifts in December and some were positive about what would please their family and friends and others were a little panicked by all the choices. I’m glad you were pleased.

Wild Birds Unlimited - Advanced Pole System (APS), as you know, is a revolutionary bird feeding pole that has interchangeable hardware pieces that lets you design the perfect feeding station for your needs. You can make it as tall or as short as you want with as many arms or attachment as needed.

We have a wall of “extras” that can customize your set-up with over 3,000 combinations. We have several different arms to add as well as perching branches, suet attachments, side dishes, baffles and a choice of several finials.

To help you construct your masterpiece come in to our WildmBirds Unlimited - East Lansing, MI store or go to wbu.com/aps for more examples. 

Related Articles:

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment