Sometimes Pictures are Worth a Thousand Smiles!

Unknown Thursday, October 21, 2010
My nephew loves going to kindergarten. Unfortunately he caught his first school cold and had to stay home. But that didn't stop his creativity.

Poor little guy. Get well soon.

The weather is turning brrrr, cold in mid-Michigan. Yesterday a big black cloud covered the sky and blustering winds pushed me around as I carried seed out to the customers' cars. I just might have to stop using the screen door.

My cat Dolly loved the leaves that kept blowing in under the door. She'd pounce and shred any that would dare to enter the Wild Birds Unlimited store in East Lansing.

But going by the picture my niece drew, I think the turn in the weather made her think about the possibility of snow.

No, it's too soon! Let's stay above freezing until November please.
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment