Funny Squirrel days at the feeder

Unknown Friday, November 18, 2011
Sarah, I thought you would appreciate these photos for your Friday Photo.
I looked up and saw this magnificent hawk sitting on the feeder with a squirrel eating oblivious to any problem ahead of him. I took the picture through the window. The flash on the camera went off for the first two photos but he allowed a third before he flew away (without the black squirrel).
I laughed when I saw this squirrel doing much needed dental work on Mr. Jack O'Lantern. Please feel free to post these photos if you like. ~ Lansing

Thank you so much for adding a little fun to our Friday blog. Sometimes I feel guilty selling so many of the best squirrel proof feeders and squirrel baffles at our Wild Birds Unlimited store in East Lansing but obviously I don't need to worry. Squirrels always find a way to fill their belly and if they're lucky, nice people like you share yummy treats. Have a great day! ~ Sarah

Related Articles: 
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment