First Bluebirds!

Unknown Thursday, March 10, 2011
Hi Dan and Sarah...

I just got these awesome pictures of bluebirds in my back yard! This is my FIRST bluebird experience since I'd never even seen one before and there were 6 out there---I am so excited.

I attached 3...they are web sized so if you need them larger, please let me know. I hope that you like them.
Deb Drew Brown

Those are some great shots! Did you want me to post them on the blog? Sarah

Hi Sarah....sure you can post them. I was so excited to see them! deb

I would be too! I think 2010 must have been a good year. The sale of mealworms and bluebird boxes is up at the East Lansing Wild Birds Unlimited store. Good Luck, Sarah

To see more of Deb's photos visit her photography website and blog:  http://web.mac.com/debdrew52
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment