The Best Window Feeder!

Unknown Wednesday, December 8, 2010
I just wanted to let you know that I love my new window feeder. After I put it up I waited a couple weeks and no birds! I thought maybe I should move it but you said to leave it alone for one more week and as soon as I hung up the phone...ta-dah! A chickadee and a titmouse popped right up to the window. And the voice is so loud on that titmouse even through the window!! Thank you so much for your lovely advice. I <3 WBU, Cheryl

Thank you for the update. I'm glad you had a happy ending. The Droll Yankee and Aspects brand of window feeders are the most popular at Wild Birds Unlimited. Both are lifetime guaranteed and are easy to fill and easy to clean. I knew you chose the very best.

It's always difficult to predict birds' behavior. It may be a matter of hours before birds discover new feeders or a matter of weeks. The variation depends on habitat, number of nearby feeders, and the kinds of birds in the area. Chickadees and House Sparrows are especially quick to locate new feeders. Also if you switch feeders the birds may be cautious to try that feeder.

I love, love, love my titmice too! When I wake up in the morning, their bird call is one of the few that I can hear easily through a double pain window.

Your story reminded me of video that was going around three years ago. I looked it up and it was still on YouTube. I've embedded it below for you to watch in between your live window show.
Sarah, ROTFL~CB
Enhanced by Zemanta
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment