Tomato: I'm a Fruit You Moron!

Unknown Thursday, September 2, 2010
A scanned red tomato, along with leaves and fl...Image via WikipediaMy sister brought over the best tomatoes yesterday. I don’t know what kind, but they were home grown delicious.

According to Wikipedia there are around 7500 tomato varieties. The fruit originated in South America and spread around the world following the Spanish colonization of the Americas.

I had it for lunch and as I was eating I kept remembering a quote “TOE-MAY-TOE, TOE-MAY-TOE” from a video my niece made me watch earlier in the week.

I've attached the video below. She’s almost nine years old but some parental guidance is advised. Sorry it’s Friday and even though I didn’t want to, I laughed at this video.


Enhanced by Zemanta
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment